DOMESTIC SHIPPING (HONG KONG & TAIWAN)
- All domestic shipping at a flat fee of HKD30. Free of charge for orders over HKD250 or USD30.
- Every shipment will require a signature upon delivery.
- Please allow 2-3 business day for your order to arrive.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (OUTSIDE OF HONG KONG & TAIWAN)
- All international shipping at a flat fee of HKD30. Free of charge for orders over HKD250 or USD30.
- All international orders are shipped via S.F EXPRESS, FedEx, DHL.
- It takes about 7-14 business days, excludes the time of customs clearance.
- Duties and taxes are not included in the total at checkout. Due to different standards of import tariffs, actual duties and taxes will be determined by the customs of destination country based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold. Once existed, it is the responsibility of the recipient, and the fees are collected at the time of delivery.
- phial is not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fees, customs or back end charges once the package has exited Hong Kong.
- If you refuse your shipment or are unable to retrieve your package, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties or taxes that are incurred, and the cost of returning the package to phial the amount will be deducted from your refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of your order, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
- All orders are shipped with S.F EXPRESS, FedEx, DHL and are fully traceable on their website. You can always contact them if you have questions regarding your shipment.
- Alternatively, you can refer to the “Orders” section of your account to get general information about your order status.
- Orders can be tracked at:
- - S.F EXPRESS：https://www.sf-express.com/tw/tc/index.html
- - FedEx：https://www.fedex.com/zh-tw/home.html
- - DHL：https://www.logistics.dhl/tw-zh/home/tracking.html
If the items that you have purchased are not to your satisfaction, we are happy to help you exchange or return them. Items can be exchanged or returned within 7 days of delivery. Items must be returned unopened, undamaged and unused, with all original packaging included. Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser´s credit card after we have received your returned item (in the condition as described above) to the correct destination.
HOW TO RETURN
- Email us at email@example.com within 7 working days after the date of delivery of the items, with the subject as "Return + your order number". Please provide your proof of purchase and reasons for returning the item(s). If it’s a defect claim, please be sure to attach clear photo for determination.
- Once approved, please secure the item(s) with original packing materials, including filled Return Card, in a plainly wrapped cardboard box. Gifts must be returned with the returned items. Send the parcel with tracking service (local post will do), as this is the safest way to ship items. Please note that phial is not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping.
- Please print your name clearly and address on the outside of the package. Mail the package to the following contact and notify us when the parcels shipped and provide us the tracking information.
Unit 515-516, Southmark Tower, B.No.11 Yip Hing St.,
Wong Chuk Hang Aberdeen, Hong Kong, 999077
- If your item is faulty (include without tags) or incorrect item when you receive it please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as your order is received, within our 7 days policy.
- Faulty items returned to us within our 7 days policy will be reviewed by our in house quality control team and the customer will be notified of an update within 3-5 working days. Any items deemed to subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- If you inform phial after the 7 days period of items being faulty, we will endeavor to fix your item as soon as possible but are NOT able to offer an exchange or refund. If it cannot be repaired, we will provide a gift card as compensation.
- Once your return has been received and accepted, your refund will be completed via the original payment method. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way.
- Please allow 3-5 days working days for your money to show up in your account. We recommend that you send your returns using a recorded or signed for service post and that you retain the proof of postage. phial cannot accept responsibility for return orders lost in transit.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. If you request a refund, you will be refunded for the price of the item purchased and tax (if applicable) but not the cost of shipping.
- Please be aware that all 'Import Fees' (refer to above) are not refunded for shipments being returned from outside Taiwan and Hong Kong. It is the customer's responsibility to guarantee all returning orders sent to the phial Hong Kong office within the 10 days return time-frame.
- If the order's value after the return is lower than our qualification for free shipping, the cost of return shipment will be deducted from the refund.
- Final Sale items may not be returned (as marked on the product page).
- If you would like to cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please contact us instead of requesting a return.
- As your items may not be available for all countries due to the different customs policy, we recommend that you contact the local customs bureau directly to make sure the merchandise is fine to claim. We will not be responsible for the loss if the return, rejection, and confiscation occur.
phial reserves the right to deny unreasonable returns and repairs.